Based on Law No. (13) of 2000, as amended, that regulates the Investment on Non-Qatari Capital in the Economic Activity, Non-Qatari investors may exceed the proportion of their contribution of the 49% up to 100% of project capital by a decision of the Minister, in the fields of:
- Development, Exploitation of Natural Resources, Energy, Mining
- Business Consultancy.
- Information Technology,
- Cultural Services.
- Sports Services.
- Entertainment Services.
- Distribution services.
Determine the Commercial activity through one of the following ways:
- Application of Ministry of Economy and Commerce on the Android /iTunes devices.
- E-services on the Ministry of Economy and Commerce 'website.
- Visiting the business establishment center (on the first floor - the Ministry of Economy and Commerce).
Qatar has investment incentives that include:
- May be allocated the land necessary to set up their investments thereon, by a way of a renewable rent for a long period of not more than 50 years.
- May be exempted from income tax for a period up to 10 years.
- May import whatever they need to establish their investments, to operate and to expand their projects.
- May be exempted from payment of import duties.
- May be exempted from payment of custom taxes.
- Shall be entitled to conduct private money transfers pertaining to their investment from abroad into the state of Qatar.
Qatar provides friendly centers that support new business, including:
- Qatar Financial Center.
- Qatar Exchange.
- Qatar Science and Technology Park.
- Qatar Development Bank.
Download the investment brochure by clicking here.